Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ouch!

Eon sustained an injury the other day. His 6-year-old sister was entertaining him while I cooked dinner. She put him on the couch (big no-no) and wanted to take a picture of him, but couldn't work my phone....so she came into the kitchen to have me unlock it. The poor little guy did a face plant into the throw rug. He got a terrible rug burn (more like road rash) across his nose. I would post a picture, but my husband and older daughter assure me that this will never be the "cute little memory" I think it will, and I should just let it go. Personally, I find him adorable with a hideous scab across his nose....although maybe it is a face only a mother can love. :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh ouch. As soon as you said."couch", I had the visions of it. Hope he feels better. I am sure he is still looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww poor Eon. Glad it's only a rug burn and nothing more than that :)

    ReplyDelete